Check-in from 17:00 hr
Check-out before 10:00 a.m.
If you cancel up to 7 days before check-in date: the Apartments will not charge anything on your credit card. If you cancel afterwards or if you do not arrive: the Apartments will charge on your credit card the price of the first night of your stay.
The apartment will include a fixed charge on card, as a deposit, for each apartment on arrival. This charge is reimbursable if there are not damages, uproar or complaints from other guests during the stay. This fixed amount is 150 euros for each 1-bedroom apartment, 200 euros for the 2-bedroom apartments and 300 euros for the penthouse.
The booking will be paid in full on arrival.
The Apartments reserve the right to verify the credit card provided prior to the guest's check-in.
The reception desk is open from 9:30 to 21:30. The guests that arrive afterwards will have to get their keys in the concierge office.
If you have any doubt, please call us: +34 96 585 28 00 / +34 96 585 71 50.
Sus datos de carácter personal se recogen, en el momento de hacer la reserva, de acuerdo con lo dispuesto en la Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 15 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, y se almacenan en un fichero propiedad de Valortur,S.L. con domicilio en C/Vicente Llorca Alos, 14 de Benidorm. De acuerdo con la Ley anterior, tiene derecho a ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación y cancelación de los datos enviando una solicitud por escrito a nuestro domicilio.
Identity number of Official Register: AA-600
The holder of the reservation and the credit card provided at the time of the reservation must be the same person who will be staying at the hotel.
The users may use their right of access, modification, cancelation, limit of use, opposition and portability as stated in the current legislation by means of a written communication to the company responsible of the treatment as stated down below or to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Your personal data is being requested for commercial and analytical purposes, to provide e-commerce services and to send you commercial information of other products and services, alerts and offers and, in general, information of the commercial kind regarding Apartamentos Michelangelo.
The user guarantees the truthfulness of the personal data provided being the sole responsible of any damage or detriment, direct or indirect, that may be caused to VALORTUR S.L. as a consequence of completing the form with false, inaccurate or incomplete data.
The security and wellbeing of our guests is Apartamentos Michelangelo’s top priority.
This establishment has had to take a number of measures in answer to the different rules regarding the present situation with the health emergency arising from COVID 19 and we need our guests to help and cooperate in their implementation.
That’s why we make use of this moment to inform you of the special rules of coexistence and use of the facilities to prevent COVID 19 infections. By proceeding with the reservation process or with maintaining an existing one you state your firm commitment to honour them and you give up on making any complaints or denounces about them. All of them are available at any given time both on the reception desk and on our webpage http://www.apartamentosmichelangelobenidorm.com/en/covid for your perusal and to refresh your memory about them.
As a GUEST you accept full responsibility in case of non-compliance with regards to preventive measures. You are informed that such a non-compliance can cause an immediate termination of your apartment contract, cancelling your stay without rights to any reimbursement of the services used or still to be used.
All the measures have been included in the bylaw of the internal regime of the establishment, and also to its RIGHT OF ADMITTANCE. So, in case of non-compliance, and under the regional regulation that follows its application, this ESTABLISHMENT reserves the right to end the stay before check-out date.
All obligations and consequences that follow the compliance with all of the security measures are extensive to everyone, including minors, that is part of the family unit that uses the housing unit.
The detail of the rules the guest agrees to is as follows:
• All over the apartments there will be posting signs with the measures and rules to be followed.
• Different areas, spaces, public areas can be closed as the establishment sees fit and when it considers it necessary to do so. In particular the lounge area and swimming pool may remain closed during your stay.
• The various services can be modified or cancelled as the establishment sees fit and when it considers it necessary to do so.
• If it is needed and in compliance with the actual maximum occupancy, a schedule / time limit of use may be applied to the use of certain services / areas.
• The different areas may only be used when they are not on their maximum occupancy, if this isn’t the case you will have to wait in accordance with the markings on the floor.
• Practice the basic hygienic measures to prevent COVID 19:
o Frequently washing /sanitization of hands, especially when entering public areas.
o Using the internal part of your elbow to cover mouth / nose when sneezing or coughing or using disposable handkerchiefs and washing your hands afterwards.
o Avoid touching mouth, nose or eyes in public areas.
• The staff of the apartments and in particular the maintenance staff will not enter any apartment while the guest is inside.
• The use of hydroalcoholic gel is compulsory when entering public areas such as the hall, reception desk, lift, swimming-pool… In particular when coming in from outside the establishment.
• The measures to be taken when symptoms compatible with the COVID 19 illness appear, among those measures are worth noting the compulsory self-isolation (both the person affected and their companions) when noticing the compatible symptoms and to undergo a medical evaluation.
• The use of facemasks is compulsory everywhere in the hotel even if the 1,5 m of social distance can be maintained (with the exception of the swimming pool).
• Social distance with people other than your travel companions is a must:
o Avoid welcoming gestures that imply physical contact (i.e. hugs, kisses…)
o Comply with the maximum capacity for the public areas, specifically those in which there is no staff supervising that compliance (lifts, lounge areas…)
o Follow the schedules and other measures set by the establishment to comply with the permitted maximum capacity.
o Comply with the distancing between people set in customer service areas.
o Do not remain into the apartment during any maintenance or repairs that may have to be made.
• In the face of any symptoms compatible with the COVID 19 illness (fever, coughing or respiratory distress): self-isolate (both the person affected and their companions) and inform the establishment by phone (reception desk / customer service) of the situation.
• You are informed that if you are suspicious, positive or close contact with a positive of Covid 19, all extra charges due to any prolongation of your stay, additional room needs, additions to the booked meal plan or special transportation that you may need, will be paid by you except if you have an insurance contracted by either you or a 3rd party to cover these risks and the expenses they may cause. In this case you may derive any such expenses to the insurance so that they may reimburse you.
We are at your disposal, to answer all your questions, in the customer service / reception desk by calling 0034965852800 / 0034965857150 or sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you in advance for your understanding and collaboration.